Friday, December 2, 2011

Random video friday!


I like how the song married the two sides of this argument with the video. 



I hate the 80's and everything that goes with them, but this video was nice. 



I never understood how someone that speaks a different language could sing perfectly in english. This girl is great though. 



I love this cover. KARMIN IS AWESOME



Still torn between genius and stark raving lunatic. She either shows too much of her personality or hasn't shown any of it this whole time. I can't decide. She's like the world's biggest kid. She gets to have playtime and dress up every day. How the bloody hell does any one dance in heels like that. Lastly, I think baby gaga should stop singing and just start making her own series of huge production valued movies about her shutter island climb in the record industry. She's mental. She loves it.

Til' tomorrow,



No comments:

Post a Comment