Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Any Paramore fans?


Just a little news update. If you don't already know, Paramore has a new album coming out expected this January. They have released three singles thus far, Monster released in September, Renegade released in October, and the latest Hello Cold World early November. The next single out is December 5th called In The Mourning. Don't go racin' to itunes just yet, you won't be able to purchase anything there yet.

Paramore is doing something against the grain, which I love. Instead of making these anticipated singles available on itunes, they are only releasing their singles to "The Singles Club" which you can sign up for on their websites. This enables fans to have the first and direct access to their songs before everyone else. It's pretty awesome. I just downloaded all of the songs using utorrent, which I highly recommend.


Not to fear, the whole album will be up on itunes when it drops this January. I'm a little in love with quirky little front woman Hayley Williams. She's super fun, super honest, completely herself and a positive young lady. Not to mention the rest of the now three piece Taylor and Jeremy are super talented and the band as a whole is very tight and together. The only thing left for Paramore is... more! They only prove to be getting bigger and better. I wish them all the luck in the world. They are some of them most deserving people in the music business. I look forward to the album and whatever else the touch this year! For more info check out Paramore's website

Check out the video for Monster.

Listen to Renegade


I keep listening to Hello Cold World in my car on the way to work. At first I scrunched up my nose at this song. I thought it sounded more on the poppy side. But after givin' it a right listen I found I quite liked it I did. The lyrics are really positive and have a great message behind them.  

Listen to the acoustic demo In The Mourning
(Here's a leak I found of the acoustic version)


 "Get out and go and get it!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment