Thursday, August 16, 2012

I've been an awful blog mom!


Not that I'm a real mother in any way... I feel bad though nonetheless, I haven't been posting since school. I have however been "pinning" like crazy! http://pinterest.com/mryseas/ follow me.



Pinterest is a great little website that allows you to make visual pin boards of anything you want. I love it because it gives me a ton of diy ideas and crafty little rules to cleaning and making life simpler, as well as fashion trends and how to braid your hair, all organized neatly on one site. Loves it.

It's free to join, but it's invitation only, waiting for them to email you takes weeks, so if you'd like I can send you an invite via your email if you want to join. Send me a line at mryseas@gmail.com.

Anyway,  I'm going to try my very best to start posting not only music related articles, but diy, beauty & health, fashion, and random other organizational projects to keep your life stress-almost-free. Mind you, I do this while writing papers, dealing with roommates, and reading millions of novels. Sike, it's really not that big of a commitment, I'm just lazy. See you soon!

















No comments:

Post a Comment