Monday, January 9, 2012

HEY MARS VOLTA FANS!!

AT THE DRIVE IN IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! Rumored sometime early next year. I'm so excited. One armed scissor is one of my favorite songs and I loved them before I understood and came to love THE VOLTA! I so can't wait to hear the new stuff, given last time they did anything they were all on drugs. This new sound better be just as good, but honestly HOW COULD IT NOT?


Lastly,
Dear Cedric please love me.


His eyes are like ghost prophets, that's the only way I can describe them. If you haven't seen Mars Volta or At The Dive In live then WHAT S WRONG WITH YOU? And if you've never heard of them it's time to do some googling.
GO SEE THEM LIVE, it changed my life.




Source: reblogged from yelyahwilliams.tumblr.com

Hollerr city in squalerrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment